Sure, you love to drink crisp and refreshing Jack’s Hard Cider. But did you know that our ciders work great in recipes, too? Get all of that delicious Jack’s apple taste in a fun fondue that’s perfect for a quiet night with your partner in front of the fire or for entertaining your friends and family. Check out the super-simple recipe below:
Recipe: Jack’s Hard Cider-Infused Fondue
- In a medium saucepan, bring 1 can of Jack’s Cider to a boil with 1 teaspoon of minced garlic. Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Toss 2 cups of your favorite cheeses (shredded) with a coating of cornstarch and stir into cider.
- Add 1 tablespoon of your favorite mustard (we recommend Dijon or honey mustard).
- Cook and stir for 3–4 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Whisk and season to taste with a paprika, salt and pepper, or spice it up with a dash of cayenne.
- Transfer to fondue pot.
- Enjoy with your favorite fondue dippers—crusty bread, vegetables, apple slices or other fruit, soft pretzels, cooked cubes of potato and sausage are just a few examples.
Consider our cider & cheese pairings for more cheese and cider fun. Do you have a favorite cider-infused recipe? Share with us in the comments!
Jack’s Hard Cider — Produced from Pennsylvania Apples. Pressed On-Site. Never from Concentrate.
Jack’s can photo: Alexandra Whitney Photography; remaining photos: BigStock