Take sliders to the next level with our dry, crisp original hard cider—in the sauce! Fresh apple flavors enhance the dish’s smoky, roasty notes. Remember to serve a cold Jack’s Hard Cider to sip, too!
Pro tip: This recipe is just as delicious with pulled pork.
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 4 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon honey mustard
- 1 can Original Jack’s Hard Cider
- 1 rotisserie chicken, prepared
- 4 slider rolls
- 1 cup coleslaw
- Combine first eight ingredients in a pot.
- Simmer approximately 40 minutes or until sauce is thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, remove white meat from chicken; you may add dark meat, if preferred.
- Using hands, shred chicken.
- Add approximately 2 cups shredded chicken to sauce; add more if needed to use all sauce.
- Stir to coat evenly; remove from heat.
- Spoon chicken mixture onto slider rolls
- Top with coleslaw.