Spring is here and love is in the air. What better way to celebrate romance than to sip some of your favorite Jack’s Hard Cider with your partner? After all, cider is the “new champagne.”
- Plan a date at Jack’s Tasting Room outside of historic Gettysburg and enjoy the view at Hauser Estate overlooking apple country. Bring a picnic, purchase local cheese and crackers to munch on or check our event schedule and visit when there is live music and food trucks or vendors. Bonus: you can try some of our small batch ciders only released in Adams County. Try flights of our seasonal or flagship ciders on location and then fill growlers and buy cans for tasting at home, too.
- Plan a romantic picnic with cans of Jack’s. With the new 12-can variety pack, you can have a cider pairing. Bring cheese and pair it with all of the varieties to create a fun tasting experience. Buy local fruit or find a place to pick your own berries, buy local products and cozy up on a blanket with your love and some cider.
- There is nothing more romantic than fondue. Check out this easy recipe that infuses Jack’s into some warm, creamy cheese fondue. This interactive meal is great to connect and engage with each other in our busy lives.
- Oysters are a known aphrodisiac. Ask your local fishmonger to shuck some of your favorite oysters and whip up a cider mignonette (here is an easy recipe) with shallots, ginger, apple vinegar and Jack’s Hard Cider for a sexy date for two.
- Have a game night. Put the phones away and get back to basics with a night of cards, dominoes, Monopoly or Scrabble. Put on your favorite music and focus on each other while sipping on some refreshing apple cider.
- You know what pairs well with a campfire? Cider. Cozy up by the fire, look at the stars and sip away. Preface your campout with a hike through the woods and work up a real thirst. Fireside would be a great addition to any campout.
- Surprise your love with a fresh breakfast in the morning. Serve eggs with toast and a smear of apple butter or jam, or stay on the sweet side with cider-infused French toast or cinnamon buns splashed with some Fireside in your regular recipe. Serve with a “Jack’s Cidermosa”—made with half cider, half orange juice in a flute—or create one of these fun cider-infused cocktails.
- Visit your favorite BYOB restaurant and bring some Jack’s along. Sitting across a candlelit table and holding hands with your partner while drinking some crisp cider is a sure way to reconnect.
- Have a cider tasting at home. Convert your beer-loving beau into a cider pro. Buy a variety of ciders and try them with your favorite person. Taste, take notes, ask each other what you like about each cider and pair them with different foods. Most importantly, have fun!
Jack’s Hard Cider — Produced from Pennsylvania Apples. Pressed On-Site. Never from Concentrate.