You’ve had Jack’s tasty, refreshing craft cider in pubs or restaurants in your hometown, and hopefully a six pack or two of our hard cider has graced your refrigerator. But there’s yet another way to enjoy Jack’s Hard Cider that you should try if you’re a craft beverage enthusiast: poured from the tap in our tasting room!
If you’re looking for an awesome day or weekend road trip, come visit us at the picturesque Hauser Estate, the perfect place to soak up springtime sunshine and beautiful views. Located right outside historic Gettysburg, the 360-degree glass-enclosed tasting room is an ideal spot to look out over the green, rolling hills of Adams County and take in the splendid natural scenery, including the prized orchards where the apples for our cider are grown.
Here are eight other reasons to pay us a visit:
- Our comfy tasting room features a 22-tap system, offering more than 14 craft ciders and local beers, such as our favorites from Troegs Independent Brewing, Yards Brewing Company and Neshaminy Creek Brewing Company.
- The tasting room also features a full wine selection made with local fruit. The fertile farmlands at Hauser Estate produce some amazing grape varietals, and our wine is made on-site in an underground production facility that sits beneath our tasting room! Whether you love an intense, berry-forward glass of pinot noir, a light and fruity rosé or sweet apple wine, we’ve got something for you to enjoy.
- You can treat yourself to one of our flagship ciders, or branch out and try some of Jack’s small-batch options, like blackberry molasses or strawberry rhubarb cider. These flavors are only available at Hauser Estate, the home of Jack’s Hard Cider. We’ve also recently planted a new pear orchard, so more types of pear ciders will be on draft in the near future.
- There are so many ways to enjoy our cider in the tasting room! You can sample a variety in a flight, sip a full, frosty pint, fill a growler to bring home, or stock up on cans to have at home or give to a lucky friend!
- At night, our tasting room becomes a beautiful venue with live music and events, like Open Mic Night, Ladies Night and Wine Glass Painting parties. Food trucks like Uncle Moe’s Soul Food and Gary’s Pig Roast park outside to offer a delicious variety of foods that pair great with craft beverages.
- We also host large events, such as the Hard Cider Run, coming up on April 29, and the exciting Block Party on May 19. These are great ways to connect with other craft-beverage lovers, local vendors, and our vibrant Gettysburg community at large.
- Our tasting room is near the historic battlefield and quaint downtown for which Gettysburg is famous! Before or after a visit to Hauser Estate, extend your trip with historical activities and tours of other cideries and wineries in Adams County. Spirits and cocktail fans will love touring the nearby Mason Dixon Distillery and Spirits of Gettysburg.
- Continue your exploration of Gettysburg with meals at local BYOB restaurants, such as Fidler & Co. and Food 101. Bring along some Jack’s Hard Cider, a growler of beer from one of our taps, or a bottle of Hauser Estate wine to complement your meal.
We hope to see you in our tasting room soon! If you love craft beverages, we’ve got something special waiting for you.
Jack’s Hard Cider — Produced from Pennsylvania Apples. Pressed On-Site. Never from Concentrate.