There’s a lot to love about being in the craft cider biz. Ranking high among them are getting to follow our passions every day, experimenting with new flavors and techniques, entering into collaborations with like-minded folks and crafting a product of which we’re extremely proud. But by far the best thing about it is meeting and connecting with our awesome fans. Your enthusiasm and engagement are so inspiring, and we’re beyond stoked to be part of the same community as you all.
Wondering if you, too, qualify as a Jack’s super fan? Here are five telltale signs:
- You’re getting social: We hope you’re following along with Jack’s on Facebook and Instagram, but a huge shout-out goes to all those fans who are posting their own Jack’s photos and stories online. Currently, there are almost 1,450 Instagram posts using #Jackshardcider! Do you ’gram your Jack’s on the regular? Then you might be a super fan.
- You’re repping Jack’s swag: If you want the whole world to know how much you love Jack’s by rocking one of our new T-shirts or hats, you’re definitely a Jack’s fan! We’ve got a brand new line of comfy Jack’s branded T-shirts and trucker hats ready for you. Right now, our rad merch is only available at Hauser Estate, but keep an eye for an online shop, coming soon to our website!
- You’ve visited us: Have you ever been to our tasting room at Hauser Estate (just a few miles from historic Gettysburg)? If so, you’re a Jack’s fan! Discerning cider drinkers know that there are so many reasons to come see us in person, including access to our seasonal small-batch ciders that aren’t available anywhere else. You can also take home a frosty growler of Jack’s Hard Cider for that right-from-the-tap freshness from the comfort of your own porch. On top of all that, Hauser Estate is simply gorgeous—you can’t beat the view over rolling farmlands and orchards, while sipping on your favorite cider.
- You don’t drink much else: Simply put, if Jack’s is your go-to beverage, you’re a super fan! You know all the bottle shops in town to grab some Jack’s for a group hang or dinner party, and if you’re out with friends or on a date, you make sure to head to a bar where you can count on Jack’s on the menu. (Not sure where to find such spots? Check out our helpful Find Jack’s map here.) When you’re in the mood for something different to drink, you still crack open a cold can of Jack’s to make seasonal cocktails, a batch of sangria or for-grownups-only frozen treats.
- You share the love: The biggest sign that you’re a Jack’s fan is that you simply can’t contain yourself—you’ve just got to share your excitement about our handcrafted cider to anyone who will listen! That beer snob friend who claims, “I don’t do cider”? You win her over with our citrusy, crisp Hopped Cider. Your dad, who is the BBQ pitmaster? You bring him a six-pack of our Jack’s Original and blow his mind with how well it pairs with every flavor on the table. At potlucks, picnics and parties, you’re the person arriving with a sixer (or cooler!) of Jack’s Hard Cider, because you know it’s a real crowd-pleaser. And because frankly, you just don’t want to drink anything else.
Jack’s Hard Cider — Produced from Pennsylvania Apples. Pressed On-Site. Never from Concentrate.
Photos, top to bottom: Casey Martin Photography; Jack’s Hard Cider; Casey Martin Photography