Hurray for summer! The long, hot, lazy days of the season lend themselves to sipping on refreshing Jack’s Hard Cider. You know what else is great on a hot day? Ice cream! We got to thinking about combining these two summertime favorites together to create a sweet treat that will wow your guests at any summertime BBQ or picnic. Or just make one for yourself—we won’t tell!
Jack’s Hard Cider Ice Cream Float
- ½ cup prepared caramel sauce
- 8 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 4 cans Jack’s Original Hard Cider
- Place four large glasses on a work surface. Drizzle about a tablespoon of caramel sauce into each glass.
- Place two scoops of ice cream into each glass.
- When ready to serve, pour cider into each glass. Garnish with remaining caramel sauce and serve with a straw.
Jack’s Hard Cider — Produced from Pennsylvania Apples. Pressed On-Site. Never from Concentrate.